Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Advertising storyboard in my cartoon style

I work in advertising. During a brain-storming session with some other professionals at Publicis, we were sketching away on ideas in a semi-realistic style (which takes me a long time to do). I suddenly decided to do one of the ideas in my simple quick cartoon style.

We posted our boards on the wall at a big meeting with about 10 people to go over all the ideas. The sketches below charmed everyone. Someone should hire me to do an ad in exactly my style! (I came really close once with Microsoft, they wanted to do an animated ad in my style, but changed their mind at the last minute).




2 comments:

  1. I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. rtb advertising platform

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things. Direct Response Copywriter

    ReplyDelete