Thursday, January 15, 2009

my so-called business meeting notes, part 1

I take thorough notes in meetings. Here's some from my note book, taken in the middle of hour-long deep problem-solving discussions with my clients:

Underground library cave with big red chair. Above ground is a scene with flowers, hills and sky. I've been drawing underground caves with stuff in them since I was about 4 years old.


Happy guy, ugly flower. I made this one in a meeting yesterday.



These notes take me right back to the SiteCatalyst presentation.


Cute girl with big pillar. All hands Gyro meeting notes.
The pillar was accused of being "phallic" by Jason M.



2 comments:

  1. If only work were this adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joe, which SiteCatalyst presentation was this? Trying to figure out who the presenters may have been (:

    ReplyDelete